Chapter 2: Creating an Application Settings file
16. Application Settings And Situation Settings
Trainer Tip: If users regularly change SuperNova settings when working in different applications then Application Settings provide an automated solution.
Here are the steps to follow to create an Application Settings file:
- Run the application you want to create an Application Settings file for.
- Press LEFT CONTROL + SPACEBAR. This will open the SuperNova control panel.
- Press ALT + F. This will open the "File" menu with "New" selected.
- RIGHT ARROW into the "New" sub-menu, select "Application settings" and press ENTER. This will open the "New Application Settings" dialog box.
- Select "Create a new settings file".
- TAB to the "OK" button and press SPACEBAR. This will open the "Create new Settings File" dialog box.
- Give the new Application Settings file a name, choose whether to create an empty settings file or copy an existing settings file and then TAB to the "OK" button and press SPACEBAR. This will close the dialog box and return you to the SuperNova Control Panel.
Your Application Settings file will now be in use. You can check the Application Settings file currently in use by reading the Status Bar in the SuperNova Control Panel.
Trainer Tip: SuperNova includes a Read Status Speak Key. By default, the hot key is NUMPAD 2.