Languages supported: Belgian Dutch, Belgian French, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (Australia), English (Canada), English (New Zealand), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
GuideConnect 1.16 introduces accessible video calling for a number of supported languages. The update also includes a host of important fixes and improvements:
- FIX: Documents – GuideConnect now announces words with an apostrophe in them correctly.
- NEW: Email – GuideConnect now supports Virgin Media email accounts. People who have a Virgin Media account can now sign in using the email menu to send and receive emails.
- FIX: Email – GuideConnect no longer displays a blank screen when an email is loaded. This issue affected HTML emails only.
- FIX: Email – After opening an email, GuideConnect no longer announces the contents from a different email.
- NEW: Email – Email folders are now sorted alphabetically by default.
- FIX: Email – When deleting an email, GuideConnect now announces the options on the screen correctly.
- FIX: Email – If a complete email address is added to the ‘Blocked email addresses’ list, GuideConnect now only blocks emails from senders which are an exact match to it.
- FIX: Email – When exiting an email, GuideConnect no longer asks if you would like to save the email if it is already in your drafts folder.
- FIX: Email – A fix has been applied to prevent GuideConnect from becoming stuck in the notifications screen. This issue affected customers who opened a notification for a new email whilst in the unlock screen.
- FIX: File Manager – GuideConnect no longer closes after the File Manager is opened. This issue only affected devices which had a large number of image files saved to them.
- FIX: Websites - Improvements have been made to prevent the web browser from closing after certain web pages are opened.