This event has past! Check out our other events.
GuideConnect 101 U.S. Webinar
Starts: Thursday 25 July 2019 at 10:00
Ends: Thursday 25 July 2019 at 11:00
Venue:Online via Zoom
If you have lost your vision, or if you work with visually impaired seniors, you need information on the latest technology to help improve independence.
In our GuideConnect 101 webinar, we’ll introduce you to GuideConnect; our talking digital assistant. GuideConnect offers older people with low vision or blindness simple internet access, full accessibility and lots of help.
Join one of our webinars to discover:
- how to easily access email, entertainment and the internet
- how GuideConnect is available on a tablet, computer or for your TV
- how to use the straightforward menus and help on every page
- how GuideConnect can be controlled with a touchscreen, keyboard & mouse, or tactile remote
- the answers to any questions you may have
10.00 AM Arizona
Steve Bennett, Sales Director at Dolphin Computer Access
Mary Jo Barry, US Marketing Manager at Dolphin Computer Access
- A desktop or laptop
- A phone or tablet with the Zoom app
- An internet connection
- We'll email you the details!